MORE THAN A 9-TO-5
Building lasting relationships with our employees is just as important as building lasting relationships with our clients. Fitzrovia IT is proud to have achieved the ‘Investors in People’ certification, ensuring that we are committed to supporting our staff by providing continued professional development and growing an effective business around them.
We offer numerous benefits including regular training, generous holiday allowance, and a friendly working environment. As a Fitzrovia IT employee, you’ll be working alongside some of the most dedicated and experienced IT experts in the UK.
1st Line Support Engineer
£24,000 – £28,000
Fitzrovia IT are voted one of the top 100 best small companies and one of London’s 30 best small companies to work for! We are a respected MSP and Microsoft Gold Partner, that helps its client’s champion success in IT. We have also been accredited with an Investors In People gold award, meaning that we continually invest in our employees by providing them access to training, exams and certifications to develop their skills and progress in their careers.
We are currently looking for an experienced 1st line support engineer to join our expanding service desk team, with the opportunity to provide some onsite support to our clients within London.
You will have experience of working on a busy service desk, resolving technical issues, and will be motivated in ensuring a timely delivery of services. You will be used to delivering a high standard of customer care and escalate problems where appropriate to ensure they are dealt with quickly, in line with SLA’s.
- Microsoft Server 2008 – 2016
- Exchange / AD Management / 0365
- Windows 7, 8, 10
- Apple OS and Apple Mac support experience
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Backup Technologies
- Laptop/desktop and thin client support
- Cisco / Apple / Microsoft Certified
- Linux Support
The ideal candidate will have MSP experience, be a team player with a can do attitude, be highly motivated to succeed, and an excellent communicator with the proven ability to work under pressure.
Hours: 7.5 hours a day
Shift between 8am – 6pm (either 8am – 4.30pm or 9.30am – 6pm)
Holidays: 20 days per year, plus bank holidays
Benefits: Competitive Package Offered, plus Vitality at Work Business rewards & benefits
Exams towards certifications relevant for your role fully paid for by Fitzrovia IT
Up to £27k DOE
Fitzrovia IT are a highly accredited and well-established managed service provider, and we are currently looking to expand the team! This is a junior role, and the ideal candidate would be someone that is organised, hardworking, good with numbers, and looking to build a career within finance.
Previous experience within a similar role would be preferable, but as this is a junior position we will consider applicants that have excellent interpersonal skills, a positive attitude and a desire to learn.
Fitzrovia IT provide first class IT support services to over 5,000 end users with a 60-strong team of engineers and support staff, and we have been voted as being one of the UK’s Top 50 Best Company’s to work for in Technology, Top 25 Best Small Company to work for in London, and Top 75 Best Small Company to work for in the UK. We are also a Microsoft Gold Partner and hold an Investors in People Gold Award!
The ideal candidate will be someone that is confident, has the ability to multi task and can easily communicate with other departments and 3rd party stakeholders. It is essential that you are computer literate, able to pick up new systems easily, as well as having a keen eye for detail.
The role has the potential to move into a fully-fledged finance/accounting role, as we will pay and support you to do your AAT exams, and/or any other exams that are relevant to your role.
In this role you will provide a supporting role to the finance and sales team, with a key focus on:
- Raising sales invoices from sales orders and agreements
- Renewals – quotes, orders, maintaining billing schedule
- Portal management for clients (O365, Adobe etc)
- Providing quotes to clients
- Reviewing purchase invoices costs & querying cost differences with suppliers/internal staff
- Managing procurement mailbox
- Ordering equipment
- Providing quotes for sales staff
- Raising PO’s
- Credit Checks
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Excellent customer care skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good written and verbal English
- High accuracy and attention to detail
- Good computer and keyboard skills
- An ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- An ability to work independently and as a team
- Good administrative skills
- Highly motivated
What we offer
- 5 hours a day, Monday to Friday, 9am to 5.30pm
- Hybrid working
- 20 days per year, plus bank holidays. After 3 years’ service you accrue an extra day annual leave each year, up to 25 days
- Competitive Package Offered, monthly/quarterly nights out with the team, and company wide events, Vitality at Work Business scheme for health benefits and rewards, Cycle to Work Scheme
- Job Progression – this role has the potential to move to a fully fledged finance/ accounting role, with AAT exams fully paid for.
Up to £27k DOE
Fitzrovia IT are a highly accredited and well-established managed service provider, and we are currently looking for someone to join the Project management office and provide key assistance to the team of Project Managers to ensure the smooth delivery of a wide range of highly technical projects.
The ideal candidate would be someone from an administrative background with good IT knowledge, and looking to start a career in project management.
It is imperative that the candidate is highly organised internally but also confident dealing externally with clients where appropriate.
Fitzrovia IT have been accredited by Best Companies for 2022 as being one of the UK’s Top 50 Best Company to work for in Technology, Top 25 Best Small Company to work for in London, and Top 75 Best Small Company to work for in the UK. We are also a Microsoft Gold Partner and hold an Investors in People Gold Award, and as such will provide full on the job training for the right candidate and once embedded within the company we can fully fund certifications such as Prince 2, and any other certifications relevant to the role.
- Coordinate with project engineers and their project tasks
- Assist the project managers with project planning, scheduling and documentation
- Process project mandates to raise projects setting project budgets
- Manage Small work orders
- Prepare team plans and produce checkpoint reports
- Review completed projects ensuring time has been logged by engineers and work has been completed before sending project closure notifications
- Work with clients and managers to make sure projects run successfully·
- Be able to use the training given effectively to manage projects on their own
- Provide administrative assistance to the team, to progress to a project coordinator
- Amazing organisation and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Manage own time effectively
- Good understanding of technical tasks
- Customer service driven
- Ability to work in a team but also independently
- Experienced in effective problem-solving with the ability to resolve individually
- IT background
- Experience in working with a ticketing system
What we offer:
- Hours: 7.5 hours a day, 9am - 5.30pm
- Holidays: 20 days per year, plus bank holidays
- Benefits: Competitive Package Offered, plus Vitality at Work Business rewards & benefits, Cycle to Work scheme, team nights out and quarterly Company wide events
- Exams towards certifications relevant for your role fully paid for by Fitzrovia IT
Contact us about careers
A member of our team will get back to you shortly.
Catapult your career with Fitz Academy
giving young people the platform to succeed
We help young people establish themselves in the IT industry by providing the structure, knowledge, and training necessary to give any junior IT professional the platform to begin their career.
Our hands-on, three-year training scheme helps you “earn while you learn”, allowing you to deliver IT support to more than 200 clients with over 5000 end-users.
If interested in applying, please contact us for more information.
The hands-on experience and support I received as an apprentice at Fitzrovia IT allowed me to gain a NVQ qualification as well as the CompTIA+ accreditation, which is widely recognised and provides the fundamentals of working in IT.
Previous Graduate, Fitzrovia IT