Enhance your email securty in 2024
The 2024 Email Security Risk Report shows that almost every organisation had email security incidents in their Microsoft 365 environments.
- Join this webinar to hear from cybersecurity experts Dr. Martin J. Kraemer, KnowBe4, Anuj Mehta and Daniel Stanbury, Fitzrovia IT, and Jack Chapman, Egress, as they analyse email security trends in 2024, including:
- The advanced phishing attacks targeting organisations, including account takeover attacks and supply chain compromise
- How data is lost and exfiltrated by employees
- The role of personalised training to change behavior and reduce email security risks
- Key considerations to enhance your email security defenses in Microsoft 365
Meet your expert speakers
Dr. Martin J. Kraemer
Security Awareness Advocate
Dr. Martin J. Kraemer is a Security Awareness Advocate with over 10 years of industry and research experience. He holds a doctorate in cybersecurity from the University of Oxford.
SVP of Threat Intelligence
Jack Chapman is an experienced cybersecurity expert and serves as SVP of Threat Intelligence at Egress, where he is tasked with deeply understanding the evolving cyber-threat landscape to remain one step ahead of cybercriminals.
CTO at Fitzrovia IT
As Technical Director at Fitzrovia IT, Anuj role is to engage with clients, being responsible for Strategic IT Guidance and the leadership of Digital Transformation Projects.
Director at Fitzrovia IT
As Director at Fitzrovia IT, Dan has years of experience in the IT industry and has developed a deep understanding of the challenges and threats that organisations face when it comes to email security.
The webinar starts in...